1. The dealer stays proprietor of the merchandise till the aggregate installment of the products is made.
The unpaid vender can offer merchandise to some other purchaser in the destination nation or in some
other nation for which purchaser thusly gives no complaint despite the fact that the merchandise are
stuffed in purchaser’s image.
2. The purchasers are required to take conveyance of products inside demurrage free period else
purchaser is in charge of demurrage /detainment charges of delivery line, port or whatever other
charges at destination port.
3. Citations stay substantial for three days from the date of quote. In case requests are not booked
inside of that period, the purchasers’ ought to take new quotes.
4. All Bank, port charges, duties and duties in India are payable by the dealer and all bank, port charges,
duties and assessments in destination nation are payable by the purchaser.
5. In the event that the merchandise is requested to be stuffed in private name of the purchaser, it is
assumed that purchaser is lawful proprietor of that brand.
3-4 weeks for making the shipment to FOB Indian Sea Port from date of receipt of development or L/C
and conclusion of design. Transit time from Indian Sea Port to the destination extra.